Personal Information collected by us during blog or website visit
Upon registration and Consultation form fill up, we collect the following information: Visitor’s Name, Email Address, Phone Number (Optional), and other details depending upon the agreed-upon service.
How do we collect information?
We collect the visitor’s information during Consultation form fill-up, Live Chat, or upon registration on our site.
How do we use the collected information?
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to provide the type of content and product you may like or may like in the future.
- Provide better service in response to your query or request.
- To process your transactions.
- For ratings and reviews of services or products we offer.
- To follow up prior to correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We don’t use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information and never ask for your credit card numbers.
The Personal Information shared by you is behind secured networks and can only be accessed by individuals who have special access to the data. We are required to keep all your collected data confidential. Also, the sensitive information provided by you is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
We take all the measures whenever you enter, submit, access any information to ensure maximum security.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
All the payments are carried out using a payment gateway and we in no way capable or intend to store the data on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We ask for your permission before collecting cookies. You can choose to either accept or turn off all the cookies.
We ask for cookies to provide a more personalised experience. By turning off the cookies some of the features of the website may not work but you can still place orders.
We in no way sell, trade, or transfer any personal to any third party unless it is required by the agreed-upon service.
We do not offer any kind of third-party offers or services.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Check Here.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We with our third-party vendors only use first-party cookies (for analytics) and third-party cookies (DoubleClick Cookie) or other third-party identifiers to compile data for ad impressions and other associated functions related to our website.
Users are capable of changing their personal information:
- By emailing us
We collect your email address to:
- To send information, response to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Processing of orders, sending information, and updates with associated order.
- We also use it to send you additional information related to the agreed upon service.
- Market our latest services and offers to our clients after the original transaction has happened.
In case if any time you wish to unsubscribe from our future email then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from all future correspondence.
Live chat: https://aplusglobalecommerce.com/
Phone: +1 775-737-0087
Please wait 8-12 hours for our Customer Service Team to get back to you on the problem.